United Christian Nethersole Community Health Service (UCN) is a not-for-profit medical organisation that aims at enhancing health and wellbeing for all ages by offering professional and comprehensive medical services to the general public at affordable prices. Through its community health centres, UCN offers family medicine, Chinese medicine, dental care, health maintenance, community nutrition, clinical psychology, physiotherapy, diagnostic imaging, pathology laboratory, disease prevention, health promotion, education, rehabilitation and social services to the public, achieving our mission of 'Leading a Healthy Life'.
We would like to invite high calibre candidates for the above position and to join our UCN family.
Job Ref. No.: F&A/AA/18581/JUMP
- Invoice checking and arrange payments
- Prepare accounting vouchers & schedules
- Assist in the month-end closing
- Grade E / Level 2 or above with 5 subjects including English (syllabus B), Chinese Language & Mathematics at HKCEE / HKDSE or equivalent
- Holder of LCC intermediate certificate or above
- At least 2 years of relevant working experience; fresh graduate with Diploma or Degree in Accountancy will also be considered
- Good team player, hardworking & high sense of responsibility
- Proficiency in MS Excel and experience in using Flex Accounting System is preferable
- Immediate available is highly preferable
- Working location: Tseung Kwan O
- Regular Sunday and Public Holidays off
- 14 to 18 days' annual leave entitlement
- Medical benefits to staff and dependent
- On-the-job training and training sponsorship & study leave
Interested parties please send full resume with last and expected salary to Human Resources Unit, United Christian Nethersole Community Health Service, L1, KEC Administrative Building, No. 2 Po Ning Lane, Hang Hau, Tseung Kwan O with job reference no. marked on the envelope or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more details about UCN, please visit our website at http://www.ucn.org.hk
Applicants not invited for interview within 4 weeks from the closing date may consider their applications unsuccessful. All personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and will only be used for recruitment related purpose.