United Christian Nethersole Community Health Service is pleased to be awarded by The Food and Health Bureau to operate "District Health Centre Express (DHCX)" for Kwun Tong and Tai Po district.
"DHCX" will provide prevention-focused primary healthcare services on different levels, including health promotion and education, health risk factor assessment and chronic disease management.
We would like to invite high caliber candidates who have mission to contribute in community healthcare to join our DHCX teams in Kwun Tong and Tai Po district.
Job Ref No: DHCX/PT/10006/JUMP
- To design, organize and conduct health talks, classes and activities for fall prevention, physical exercise and management of low back pain, osteoarthritis knee etc
- To provide health coaching
- Working location: Kwun Tong District / Tai Po District
- Recognised degree in Physiotherapy
- Registered with the Physiotherapists Board
- At least 5 years of relevant post-qualification working experience
- Acupuncture and other post-graduate qualification will be an advantage
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
Staff Benefits :
- 14 to 18 days' annual leave entitlement
- Medical benefits to staff and dependent
- On-the-job training and training sponsorship & study leave
Interested parties please send full resume with last and expected salary to Human Resources Unit, United Christian Nethersole Community Health Service, L1, KEC Administrative Building, No. 2 Po Ning Lane, Hang Hau, Tseung Kwan O with job reference no. marked on the envelope or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants not invited for interview within 4 weeks from the closing date may consider their applications unsuccessful.
All personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and will only be used for recruitment related purpose.