United Christian Nethersole Community Health Service is pleased to be awarded by The Food and Health Bureau to operate "District Health Centre Express (DHCX)" for Kwun Tong and Tai Po district.
"DHCX" will provide prevention-focused primary healthcare services on different levels, including health promotion and education, health risk factor assessment and chronic disease management.
We would like to invite high caliber candidates who have mission to contribute in community healthcare to join our DHCX teams in Kwun Tong and Tai Po district.
Job Ref No: DHCX/HL/10002/JUMP
- To oversee the Healthcare Team for day-to-day operations of the DHC Express Scheme
- Working location: Tai Po District
- Recognised degree in nursing
- Part I or II registration with the Nursing Council of Hong Kong and holder a valid practicing certificate
- At least 5 years of post-qualification experience in patient care related nursing practice as Registered Nurse
- Experience in primary health or community services preferred
- Excellent communication skills, self-motivated, flexible, passionate in community engagement
Staff Benefits :
- 14 to 18 days' annual leave entitlement
- Medical benefits to staff and dependent
- On-the-job training and training sponsorship & study leave
Interested parties please send full resume with last and expected salary to Human Resources Unit, United Christian Nethersole Community Health Service, L1, KEC Administrative Building, No. 2 Po Ning Lane, Hang Hau, Tseung Kwan O with job reference no. marked on the envelope or by email to email@example.com
Applicants not invited for interview within 4 weeks from the closing date may consider their applications unsuccessful.
All personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and will only be used for recruitment related purpose.