Youth Diabetes Action is a non-profit charitable organization established in 2001, dedicated to supporting children and adolescents with diabetes and their families. We now invite applications for the above post.
Counselling / Social work services
- Develop and manage the counselling services plan, including new case connection, patient outreach and hotline; and perform follow-ups assessing the quantity and quality of services provided
- Counsel children / adolescent with diabetes and their parents regarding issues including mental health, child care, or medical care
- Maintain case history record and prepare reports on a monthly basis
- Serve as liaisons between hospitals (especially nurses and medical social workers, etc.), private clinics, patient support groups and schools, etc
- Design, lead, manage and promote member programmes such as mentorship, workshops, family events and children / adolescent activities
- Ensure consistency of quality, accountability and high standards in all programmes and services
- Registered social worker with 3 years or above relevant working experience
- High proficiency in written and spoken English and Chinese
- Passion for working with youth and children
- Knowledge and network in hospital setting will be an advantage
- Required to work in non-office hours or weekends for events occasionally (compensation leave will be provided)Mature, responsible, self-motivated and attentive to details
We offer 5-day work and medical insurance.
Interested parties please send covering letter and full resume with date of availability, present and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org
All information provided will only be used for recruitment related purpose.