Human Resources Clerk (Contract)
Established in 1963, Heep Hong Society is an education and rehabilitation organization committed to helping children and youth of diverse needs. With a workforce of 1,200+, we serve more than 15,000 families every year at over 50 service units, as well as mainstream kindergartens, primary and secondary schools.
We are seeking qualified and dedicated individuals for the post of Human Resources Clerk (Contract).
- Provide clerical and administrative support in performing various human resources functions including recruitment, payroll processing, performance appraisal process, training coordination and delivery
- Assist in the arrangement of the interview, collection of the pre-employment medical reports and answering the enquiries from candidates
- Maintain personnel files and leave records
- Input data in Human Resources Information System
- Collect MPF enrolment forms of new joined staff
- Compile various HR reports and analyses; and
- Perform ad hoc tasks as assigned
- Secondary school graduate
- 1 year relevant working experience (Fresh graduate is also welcome)
- Proficient in MS Office applications and Chinese Word Processing
- A good team player with excellent work attitude
- Good interpersonal and communication skills; and
- Strong sense of responsibility, self-motivated and eager to learn
Immediate availability is highly preferred.
Contract Period : 10 January to 31 December 2022
We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants.
For interested parties, please submit your application and full CV with expected salary and earliest available date to email email@example.com
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.