Assistant Human Resources Officer (C&B Team)
Established in 1963, Heep Hong Society is an education and rehabilitation organization committed to helping children and youth of diverse needs. With a workforce of 1,200+, we serve more than 15,000 families every year at over 50 service units, as well as mainstream kindergartens, primary and secondary schools.
We are seeking qualified and dedicated individuals for the post of Assistant Human Resources Officer (C&B Team).
- Involve in full-time and part-time payroll calculations, MPF administration, attendance, leave management, and staff benefits administration
- Maintain personnel and payroll records in HRIS are updated and accurate
- Prepare regular C&B and payroll reports
- Assist in completing HR survey questionnaires
- Handle work injury case; and
- Participate in ad-hoc tasks as assigned
- Diploma or above in Human Resources Management or related disciplines
- Minimum 2 years of hands-on experience in handling payroll and benefit administration
- Excellent skill in MS Excel and other PC skills, including Chinese word processing
- Accurate, detail-minded, independent and good team player; and
- Able to work under pressure and be independent
Immediate availability or short notice is highly preferred.
Contract Period : October to 31 December 2021
We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants.
For interested parties, please submit your application and full CV with expected salary and earliest available date to email email@example.com
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.