Human Resources Manager
A non-profit organization, dedicated to providing comprehensive services to support people of all ages and with all grades of intellectual disabilities and their families, invites applications for the above position.
Ref : HRM/01/10/21/M
- Leading a team and handle full spectrum of human resources activities with major focus on recruitment & selection, compensation & benefits, training & development
- Review manpower planning, recruitment & selection process, including hiring needs, job specifications & descriptions, recruitment channels & selection tests, etc
- Work closely with management to develop company's policies & procedures, manpower planning, performance management, staff engagement initiatives and staff cost budgeting, etc in line with Association's goals and needs
- Regularly review the internal workflow, procedures and internal & external documents to ensure compliance with related ordinances
- Handle changes resulted from the recent Lump Sum Grant Review
- Attend necessary meetings with different stakeholders
- University degree in Human Resources Management or other related disciplines
- Well-versed with Hong Kong Employment Ordinance and other related ordinances
- Working experience in NGOs will be an advantage
- Minimum 10 years' all rounded HR experience from sizable organization
- A strong team-player who can demonstrate commitment and proactively engagement with members from the team
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Work Location : Tai Po
Please send the completed Job Application Form ( can be downloaded from https://www.hongchi.org.hk/uploads/form/App2B_Job_Application_Form(201906).pdf ) and mark "Confidential & Ref. No." to Human Resources Office, Hong Chi Association, Pinehill Village, Chung Nga Road, Nam Hang, Tai Po or by email to email@example.com
Prospective employees are requested to undergo Sexual Conviction Record Check on voluntary basis.
All data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.