Social Worker (Integrated Family Service Centre)
Christian Family Service Centre is a value-driven, multi-service, non-profit organization with the mission to support families in need. We are seeking dedicated people who share our values and are willing to contribute to the growth of the organization.
Ref : SW2-FE
Starting comparable to MPS
- Higher Diploma / Diploma / Associate Degree in Social Work with at least 5 years of experience as Social Worker;
- English Language (Syllabus B) and Chinese Language at Grade E or above in HKCEE / Level 2 in HKDSE and Registered Social Worker;
- Positive attitudes in working with people;
- Case work experience preferable.
Job Duties :
- To render case work service and be responsible for intake and reaching out duties;
- To develop groups, programmes, and community base projects;
- To be responsible for programmes / project's administration, finance management, and coordination with work partners.
Working Hours :
44 hours gross per week, on shift and weekends when necessary.
Please send your application letter quoting our job reference code together with a full resume, available date, last and expected salary by post to the Human Resources Department at 10/F, 3 Tsui Ping Road, Kwun Tong, Kowloon or by email to email@example.com
Prospective employees who will undertake child or mentally incapacitated persons related work will be requested to undergo the Sexual Conviction Record Check (SCRC).
Applicants not hearing from us within two months from the date of advertisement may consider their applications fail.
All personal data of unsuccessful candidates would be destroyed after 6 months of interview and after 3 months of receiving applications for those without interview.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose for different posts in the Agency only.