Superintendent / Assistant Superintendent
Christian Family Service Centre is a value-driven, multi-service, non-profit organization with the mission to support families in need. We are seeking dedicated people who share our values and are willing to contribute to the growth of the organization.
Ref : M1/AS-EC
- Registered Social Worker / Registered Nurse with recognized degree in Social Work / Nursing or related discipline;
- English (Syllabus B in HKCEE) and Chinese at Grade E in HKCEE / Level 2 in HKDSE (Pass);
- At least 5 years' relevant post-qualification experience, preferably with managerial experience in clinical leadership;
- Genuine Commitment in providing person-centred care and quality service;
- Good leadership and communication skills as well as good command of English and Chinese;
- Less qualification / experience will be considered as Assistant Superintendent.
Job Duties :
- Responsible for the management and general administration of a C&A Home Providing Continuum of Care in Tseung Kwan O;
- Manage all aspects of caring and clinical nursing operations and related daily administrative activities to ensure the provision of quality care in accordance with the regulations and professional standards;
- Assure that care plans and resident assessments are in compliance with the requirement of care management;
- Conduct and recommend in-service education and training programmes for staff;
- Participate in the planning, implementation, and evaluation of the service.
Working Hours :
44 hours per week, 5-day work and work on shift when necessary.
Working Location : Tseung Kwan O
Please send your application letter quoting our job reference code together with a full resume, available date, last and expected salary by post to the Human Resources Department at 10/F, 3 Tsui Ping Road, Kwun Tong, Kowloon or by email to email@example.com
Prospective employees who will undertake child or mentally incapacitated persons related work will be requested to undergo the Sexual Conviction Record Check (SCRC).
Applicants not hearing from us within two months from the date of advertisement may consider their applications fail.
All personal data of unsuccessful candidates would be destroyed after 6 months of interview and after 3 months of receiving applications for those without interview.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose for different posts in the Agency only.