Corporate Communications and Fundraising Assistant
Pok Oi Hospital, a charitable organization founded in 1919, has always strived to provide quality medical, social and educational services to the community. We now invite high calibre person to join us.
Ref : BOD/CCFA
- Degree or above;
- Event management experience is preferable;
- Relevant experience will be an advantage;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, self-motivated and proactive;
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese;
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel & PowerPoint;
- Fresh graduates will also be considered.
The appointment will be made on a fixed-term contract basis.
Interested parties please send full resume with present and expected salary and date available to Human Resources Department, Pok Oi Hospital Board, UG/F., POH Jockey Club Care & Attention Home Building, Au Tau, Yuen Long or by e-mail to email@example.com on or before 13 Oct 2021.
WhatsApp / WeChat : 6061 0873
For more details, please visit our website http://www.pokoi.org.hk
All personal data collected from applicants will be used for employment-related purpose only.
The Board is an equal opportunity employer.