Assistant (Administration and Accounting)
Pok Oi Hospital, a charitable organisation founded in 1919, has been participating in transitional housing projects funded by Transport and Housing Bureau. Pok Oi Kong Ha Wai Village (博愛江夏圍村) will provide 1,998 residential units targeted to serve the individuals and families awaiting public rental housing and households living in poor conditions. 781 residential units in Phase One of the Project will be ready for move-in at 1st quarter of 2022 (earliest expected time). We now invite high calibre persons for the above post for Pok Oi Kong Ha Wai Village (博愛江夏圍村) situated at 71 Kam Sheung Road, Yuen Long.
Ref : BOD/ODD/ASST
- Assist the team to oversee the operational matters in 博愛江夏圍村 that include but not limited to the management in leasing, budgetary control, service provision etc;
- Assist in setting up of procedures and guidelines to ensure smooth day-to-day operations;
- Provide secretarial support to prepare correspondence such as reports, minutes, letters etc. (Administration);
- Handle full set of accounting and bookkeeping functions to support daily transactions and month end closing (Accounting);
- Handle ad hoc assignments as required.
- Diploma or above, degree holder in related disciplines preferred;
- Minimum 2 years working experience;
- Strong PC skills in MS Office and Chinese Word Processing;
- Team player with great communication skills;
- Meticulous, organised and work well under pressure;
- Good command of English and Chinese, both written and spoken;
- Candidates with foreign language skills such as Urdu, Hindi or Nepali will be advantage;
- Holder of LCC certificate will be an advantage;
- Immediate available is preferred.
The appointment will be made on a fixed-term contract basis.
Interested parties please send full resume with present and expected salary and date available to Human Resources Department, Pok Oi Hospital Board, UG/F., POH Jockey Club Care & Attention Home Building, Au Tau, Yuen Long or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 13 Oct 2021.
WhatsApp / WeChat : 6061 0873
For more details, please visit our website http://www.pokoi.org.hk
All personal data collected from applicants will be used for employment-related purpose only.
The Board is an equal opportunity employer.