Pok Oi Hospital, a charitable organisation founded in 1919, has been participating in transitional housing projects funded by Transport and Housing Bureau. Pok Oi Kong Ha Wai Village (博愛江夏圍村) will provide 1,998 residential units targeted to serve the individuals and families awaiting public rental housing and households living in poor conditions. 781 residential units in Phase One of the Project will be ready for move-in at 1st quarter of 2022 (earliest expected time). We now invite high calibre persons for the above post for Pok Oi Kong Ha Wai Village (博愛江夏圍村) situated at 71 Kam Sheung Road, Yuen Long.
Ref : BOD/ODD/SM
- Assist the Management Team to oversee and monitor the services provided in 博愛江夏圍村;
- Participate in establishment of standard procedures and control systems to ensure the quality and performance of service providers;
- Provide immediate support in emergency incidents, inquiries and complaints from different parties;
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to support the implementation of operational policies, procedures and strategy;
- Provide administrative support for the Project;
- Perform ad hoc tasks as assigned.
- Degree holder in Business Administration / Property Management or equivalent;
- At least 5 years' experience at managerial level in the field of Office Administration / Property Management, preferable in welfare sector;
- Experience in handling leasing matter, property management and development will be an advantage;
- Strong analytical mind and problem-solving capability;
- Mature, self-driven, flexible with strong client management skills;
- Excellent command of English and Chinese, both written and spoken;
- Excellent PC skills in MS Office and Chinese Word Processing.
The appointment will be made on a fixed-term contract basis.
Interested parties please send full resume with present and expected salary and date available to Human Resources Department, Pok Oi Hospital Board, UG/F., POH Jockey Club Care & Attention Home Building, Au Tau, Yuen Long or by e-mail to email@example.com on or before 13 Oct 2021.
WhatsApp / WeChat : 6061 0873
For more details, please visit our website http://www.pokoi.org.hk
All personal data collected from applicants will be used for employment-related purpose only.
The Board is an equal opportunity employer.