IT Deputy Officer
Stewards Pooi Kei College is a vibrant Christian and English Medium of Instruction (EMI) DSS school with an international perspective. We are dedicated to preparing tomorrow's leaders with character and intelligence through the provision of quality Christian education. We are now inviting applicants to share the dream with us.
- An accredited Hong Kong Diploma / Higher Diploma in information system / computer science / IT related course is required
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming and web development technologies, e.g. HTML5, CSS, PHP and SQL is an advantage
- Solid experience in application and network administration is an advantage
- Self-motivated, customer-oriented, with a strong sense of responsibility and good communication skills
- At least 1 year post-qualification working experience in application development or Information System support
Job Duties :
- Provide technical and administrative support to various IT systems, equipment and applications
- To design and update school intranet and Webpages
Candidates who are supportive of the Christian ethos of the School, with recognised qualification are invited to apply.
Applications must be sent on or before 8 October 2021 to The Principal, Stewards Pooi Kei College, 56 Siu Lek Yuen Road, Shatin, N.T. or through Email to email@example.com . Please mark "Confidential" and the position being applied on the envelope. All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
All information provided will only be used for recruitment related purpose.