Inspector of Works (loW) (1-year contract)
Job Ref : (205) in ADM 525/01 VI (MP)
Key Responsibilities :
- Carry out site inspection at various units / centres and be responsible for necessary building repairs and maintenance, refurbishment, extension and re-provisioning;
- Monitor site progress and relevant commissioning activities;
- Act as representative for liaison, clarification and negotiation with consultant / contractor over all technical matters;
- Prepare reports, cost estimates and keep records of works carried out;
- Enforce relevant regulations and compliance relating to design, construction and building procedures.
- Degree or Diploma holders in Building Services or related disciplines;
- At least 6 years of relevant experience preferably with property developers, consultant firms or Registered General Building Contractors;
- Hands on experience with Building Services and Civil Engineering projects.
Salary ranges from $48,860 to $73,775 per month, subject to relevant qualification and experience.
Deadline : 7 October 2021
Interested applicants should send their completed application form ( obtainable by downloading from the Society's official website http://www.sarda.org.hk ) together with cover letter and CV by mail to Administrative Secretary, The Society for the Aid and Rehabilitation of Drug Abusers, 3/F, Duke of Windsor Social Service Building, 15 Hennessy Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org . Please mark the job reference number in the email (subject-line).
For more job vacancies, please visit https://sarda.org.hk/jobvacancy.html
All information provided will only be used for recruitment related purpose.