Senior Manager / Senior Service Manager (Contract) (Continuing Care)
Ref : CC/77121
- Degree holder in Social Work or above, RSW
- HKCEE 5 passes [incl. English (Syl. B) & Chinese at grade E or above] or equivalent
- Solid experience in elderly services, at least 5 years managerial experience in NGO settings
- Excellent command of written & spoken English and Chinese
- Visionary, strategic, innovative, efficient, independent, responsive and resourceful
- Strong teamwork, entrepreneurial and thoughtful leadership
- Supervision and management of Continuing Care Services (services for elderly)
- Cover but not limited to community support, social and developmental programs, training and charity services for the elderly
- Handle different funding modes including government subsidized services, time-limited projects and programs supported by donations
- Manage existing provision and initiate fill-the-gap services for elders and their families
- Pay depend on relevant working and managerial experiences
Interested parties please send resume and expected salary to Human Resources Manager, St. James' Settlement, 9/F, 85 Stone Nullah Lane, Wanchai, Hong Kong or email to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 15 October 2021.
When recruiting staff for job positions relating to services for child or mentally incapacitated persons, we shall request applicants to undergo the Sexual Conviction Record Check.
Personal data collected will be strictly used for the recruitment exercise only. Unsuccessful applications will be destroyed one year after the closing date.