Manager (Tin King Sheltered Workshop)
Since 1965, New Life Psychiatric Rehabilitation Association is dedicated to recovery-oriented, people-focused and evidence-based community mental health service development. The Association, with a team of over 1,000 staff members, operates more than 70 service units and projects to render residential services, employment and vocational training, community support for 18,000 people in recovery with mental illness (PIR) and their families, as well as provide mental health education to 78,000 general public annually. As a result of our passionate belief in social inclusion and self-reliance for PIR, we have established different social enterprises with over 20 projects operating currently promoted the well-being message under the brand "330", which in Cantonese carries the homophonous meaning "body, mind and spirit" - the balance of which we all strive to attain.
For more information, please visit http://www.nlpra.org.hk
Ref : TKW-Mgr
- To take overall responsibility and accountability for the unit planning and organization, management and day-to-day operation of the sheltered workshop to ensure the provision of quality and effective services;
- To lead and oversee the operations of all programmes while assuring compliance with regulations and policies and procedures of the Association;
- To provide professional advices on the development of respective projects and/or programmes;
- To drive and develop professional expertise of the team and to provide guidance, supervision, consultation and support to team members;
- To liaise and collaborate with internal and external parties for the operation and development of projects and/or programmes;
- To maintain a close relationship with stakeholders of the service unit; and
- To perform ad hoc duties assigned by supervisor(s).
- Bachelor degree or above;
- At least 5 years of experience in rehabilitation with 3 years in supervisory roles;
- Good people management skills, financial management and administration skills;
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese; and
- Mature, sociable, meticulous, independent and be able to work under pressure.
Applicants are invited to forward a cover letter and a resume to the Human Resources Department by post at New Life Psychiatric Rehabilitation Association, 332 Nam Cheong Street, Kowloon, or by fax at 3552 5398, or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal data provided by applicants will strictly be used for recruitment purpose.
New Life Psychiatric Rehabilitation Association is an equal opportunity employer.
Prospective employees are requested to undergo Sexual Conviction Record Check.