HKSAS Mark Memorial Home (MMH), a children's home has launched a pilot project RESTORE funded by The Hong Kong Jockey Club Charities Trust. The goal of the project is to help children facing challenges in residential treatment by empowering them to overcome nightmares of the past and realize unique and powerful qualities within themselves with focus on restoring hope and building resilience for children, families, residential counselors, and practitioners. A specialized project team has been formed and be responsible for the pilot project with three social workers and one clerical staff.
We are seeking for a committed person to fill up the above post.
Ref Code : MMH/JCP/PA/2021041
- Assisting the Project Manager to achieve the goals of the project.
- Overseeing administration work of the project including venue arrangement, resources and budget control and publications.
- Providing logistics work for workshops and groups, individual sessions, forums and other activities.
- Coordinating with children and their parents of MMH.
- Liaising and collaborating with stakeholders and staff of MMH.
- Registered social worker with bachelor degree or above / Higher Diploma / Associate Degree in Social Worker.
- At least 5 years' experience in children and youth service.
- Good command of written and spoken Chinese and English will be an advantage.
We offer attractive remuneration and career development. Previous relevant work experience is recognized.
Please email your application with full resume to email@example.com
Please specify the reference code for the post applied.
Short-listed candidates will be requested to undergo Sexual Conviction Record Check operated by the Hong Kong Police Force.