AMC - Radiographer (Full-time)
Adventist Medical Center as a one-stop medical provider, aspires to be the center of choice for patients. Managed by the Hong Kong Adventist Hospital, the Center is committed to introducing the same mission of "extending the healing ministry of Christ" to the local district.
We are currently seeking enthusiastic, motivated, and qualified individuals for the above position(s).
5-day work week
- Certificate, diploma or degree to practice Medical Radiography which is recognized by the Hong Kong Radiographers Board
- Registered Radiographer of Hong Kong with valid Annual Practicing Certificate and Irradiating Apparatus License
- Experience as Radiographer in a medical center setting is preferred
- Experience in Ultrasound is beneficial
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Demonstrates independent problem-solving skills
- Demonstrates good patient handling skills
- Ability to work with other hospital personnel in a kind, courteous, professional manner
We offer a competitive remuneration package to suitable candidates.
Please apply with full resume and expected salary to Human Resources Department, 40 Stubbs Road, Hong Kong or by fax 3651 8865 or by email email@example.com
Candidates not invited for interview within 4 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.
All information provided by applicants will be used strictly for recruitment purpose only and they will be destroyed after 6 months.