Infection Control Coordinator
Matilda International Hospital is a not-for-profit private hospital situated at the world-renowned destination, Victoria Peak, of Hong Kong Island. We offer a wide range of healthcare services supported by knowledgeable and caring professional teams with technologically advanced resources.
Being Empathetic, innovative, inspirational, proactive and professional - candidates who share our common goal of providing personalised health and wellness services to our patients are most welcome to join.
Ref No : INF-INCC-0023-MGP-20210921
- Holder of a certificate of registration and a valid practicing certificate issued by the Hong Kong Nursing Council essential
- Professional qualification in infection control
- Min. 2 years relevant hospital experience in infection control areas
- Highly motivated and committed to the advancement of quality standards
- Good team player with good communication and computer skills
- Fluent in English and Cantonese
We offer competitive remuneration package and fringe benefits to the right candidates.
Interested parties please send full resume and expected salary to the Human Resources Manager, Matilda International Hospital, 41 Mount Kellett Road, The Peak, Hong Kong or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org . Please quote the Ref. No. in your email application.
All personal data provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used only for recruitment purpose.
Only those who are shortlisted will be contacted.