Christian Family Service Centre is a value-driven, multi-service, non-profit organization with the mission to support families in need. We are seeking dedicated people who share our values and are willing to contribute to the growth of the organization.
Ref : M3-KS/WS
- Diploma / Associate Degree in Social Science or related discipline;
- English Language (Syllabus B) and Chinese Language at Grade E or above in HKCEE/Level 2 in HKDSE;
- Strong competence in organization of work, project coordination and administration is required;
- Sound communication, problem-solving and organization skills;
- Strong ability to build up effective work relationship with teammates, stakeholders & work partners.
Job Duties :
- Assist Programme Director for administrative and clerical work, social work projects coordination and management, communication with stakeholders and donars, coordinate and organize meetings for professional teammates;
- Organize cross-service events and projects under the core services.
Working Hours : 44 hours per week
Working Location : Kwun Tong
Please send your application letter quoting our job reference code together with a full resume, available date, last and expected salary by post to the Human Resources Department at 10/F, 3 Tsui Ping Road, Kwun Tong, Kowloon or by email to email@example.com
Prospective employees who will undertake child or mentally incapacitated persons related work will be requested to undergo the Sexual Conviction Record Check (SCRC).
Applicants not hearing from us within two months from the date of advertisement may consider their applications fail.
All personal data of unsuccessful candidates would be destroyed after 6 months of interview and after 3 months of receiving applications for those without interview.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose for different posts in the Agency only.