Child Life Specialist
The Children's Cancer Foundation with a mission to improve the quality of life for young patients and their families in caring for their physical, psychological and social well-being would like to invite passionate applicants to join our Child Life team.
- Work along with healthcare team to provide age-appropriate support and specialised care to child patients and their families
- Attend recommended training to attain the Certified Child Life Specialist (CCLS) credential
- A registered social worker with a Bachelor's degree and preferably with at least 3 years of experience in working with children, youth and families
- Training in Child Life, Hospital Play, Play Therapy is an asset
- Mature, independent and capable to work under pressure
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese. Proficiency in Putonghua will be an advantage
Qualified and interested parties are invited to send their applications with resume and expected salary to The Services Director, Children's Cancer Foundation, Units 8-13, G/F, Lung Fook House, Lower Wong Tai Sin Estate, Kowloon, or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
All information provided will only be used for recruitment related purpose.