Clinical Leader Integrated Community Centre for Mental Wellness (ICCMW) (Yau Tsim Mong)
Since 1965, New Life Psychiatric Rehabilitation Association is dedicated to recovery-oriented, people-focused and evidence-based community mental health service development. The Association, with a team of over 1,000 staff members, operates more than 70 service units and projects to render residential services, employment and vocational training, community support for 18,000 people in recovery with mental illness (PIR) and their families, as well as provide mental health education to 78,000 general public annually. As a result of our passionate belief in social inclusion and self-reliance for PIR , we have established different social enterprises with over 20 projects operating currently promoted the well-being message under the brand "330", which in Cantonese carries the homophonous meaning "body, mind and spirit" - the balance of which we all strive to attain.
For more information, please visit http://www.nlpra.org.hk
Ref : TWC-YTM-CL
- To provide supervision and coaching on needs and risks assessment, intervention and formulation of goal oriented individual service plan to service users;
- To provide practical guidance and support to team members on handling crisis and emergency situation; and to evaluate their performance on case management;
- To conduct on-site assessment of the individual needs of service users and render respective direct services to them for supporting their adjustment in accordance to their mental, vocational, physical conditions and psychosocial needs in the community;
- To coordinate on-going clinical case audit and case conferencing and conduct case progress review meetings; and
- To monitor service related documents including case recordings, progress reports, psychiatric follow-up reports, service reports and statistics.
- Degree holder or above in Social Work;
- At least 5 years of experience in ICCMW casework service or mental health service;
- Proven experience in supervising service or a team to develop casework service;
- Able to monitor casework development and casework related administration;
- Good people management skills and administration skills;
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese; and
- Resourceful with good communication and interpersonal skills.
Applicants are invited to forward a cover letter and a resume to the Human Resources Department by post at New Life Psychiatric Rehabilitation Association, 332 Nam Cheong Street, Kowloon, or by fax at 3552 5398, or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal data provided by applicants will strictly be used for recruitment purpose.
New Life Psychiatric Rehabilitation Association is an equal opportunity employer.
Prospective employees are requested to undergo Sexual Conviction Record Check.