Accounting Manager / Assistant Accounting Manager
Evangelical Lutheran Church Social Service - Hong Kong (ELCSS-HK), one of the largest NGOs in Hong Kong, was established in 1976. With an innovative, caring and people-oriented approach, we provide integrated services to the grassroots and the disadvantaged.
ELCSS-HK was awarded to operate Tuen Mun District Health Centre, a 3-year pilot programme commissioned by the Food and Health Bureau and is currently seeking high caliber candidates to join our team to work for promoting primary health care for the community and developing healthy life style of Tuen Mun residents.
Accounting Manager (Ref : ACCM-TMDHC)
Assistant Accounting Manager (Ref : AACCM-TMDHC)
Key Responsibilities :
- Handle full set of account for TMDHC including reconciliation of ledger accounts, month-end and year-end closing process
- Prepare, record and analyze accounting transactions and ensure the integrity of accounting records for completeness, accuracy and compliance with corporate governance policies & procedures, government funding guidelines, statutory and regulatory requirements
- Prepare budgeting, cash flow forecast and perform variance analysis on the cash flow and operation performance
- Coordinate and liaise with external auditors, regulatory bodies and other professionals in performing project audit and other regulatory compliance
- Monitor the internal control and handle the risk management
- Prepare financial analysis and accounting management reports for management
- Supervise and provide guidance to subordinates on daily accounting operations
- Degree in Accounting or equivalent
- Member of HKICPA or equivalent preferred
- Min 10 years working experience in accounting / audit field and at least 5 years of supervisory or managerial role
- Proficiency in accounting system and excellent skills in Excel software is a MUST
- A proactive, meticulous, and efficient team player with strong analytical, problem solving and communication skills
- Proficient in spoken and written English and Chinese
- Preferably with relevant experience in social welfare, medical and/or sizable organizations
* Candidates with less experience will be considered as Assistant Accounting Manager
Please send application together with full curriculum vitae and expected salary to Administration and Human Resources Department, 1/F Lutheran Building, 50A Waterloo Road or email to email@example.com
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with Agency's data protection policy for recruitment purposes only. Applicants not contacted within 2 months may consider their applications unsuccessful and all related information will be kept on our files up to end of recruitment process.