Information Technology Manager
Evangelical Lutheran Church Social Service - Hong Kong (ELCSS-HK), one of the largest NGOs in Hong Kong, was established in 1976. With an innovative, caring and people-oriented approach, we provide integrated services to the grassroots and the disadvantaged.
ELCSS-HK was awarded to operate Tuen Mun District Health Centre, a 3-year pilot programme commissioned by the Food and Health Bureau and is currently seeking high caliber candidates to join our team to work for promoting primary health care for the community and developing healthy life style of Tuen Mun residents.
Ref : ITM-TMDHC
Key Responsibilities :
- Responsible to lead development of IT systems, applications and infrastructure as well as to provide project management, vendor management and audit support
- Maintain in-house IT systems to ensure system's reliability, performance and stability for smooth daily operation
- Conduct technical studies, prepare cost estimation and monitor IT budget, interface with project contractors and keep track of their deliverables
- Capable to deliver project control and monitoring, suggest solutions for any charge and difficulty
- Provide user training and prepare user guide for existing or new system
- Supervise IT Assistants
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related disciplines
- Min. 10 years working experience in IT project management
- Excellent IT / software knowledge is required and has good ability to work with government officials, business partners and various stakeholders
- Technical certifications in PMP and/or SCRUM is an advantage
- Good team player, work independent and good communication skill
- Preferably with relevant experience in social welfare, medical and/or sizable organizations
Please send application together with full curriculum vitae and expected salary to Administration and Human Resources Department, 1/F Lutheran Building, 50A Waterloo Road or email to email@example.com
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with Agency's data protection policy for recruitment purposes only. Applicants not contacted within 2 months may consider their applications unsuccessful and all related information will be kept on our files up to end of recruitment process.