Administration Manager / Assistant Administration Manager
Evangelical Lutheran Church Social Service - Hong Kong (ELCSS-HK), one of the largest NGOs in Hong Kong, was established in 1976. With an innovative, caring and people-oriented approach, we provide integrated services to the grassroots and the disadvantaged.
ELCSS-HK was awarded to operate Tuen Mun District Health Centre, a 3-year pilot programme commissioned by the Food and Health Bureau and is currently seeking high caliber candidates to join our team to work for promoting primary health care for the community and developing healthy life style of Tuen Mun residents.
Administration Manager (Ref : ADMM-TMDHC)
Assistant Administration Manager (Ref : AADMM-TMDHC)
Key Responsibilities :
- Responsible for full spectrum of HR functions including recruitment, payroll administration, compensation and benefits and performance management for TMDHC
- Oversee the administrative function including procurement, fixed assets registration and inventory management, equipment maintenance, facilities management, office cleaning, contract negotiation & renewal, office renovation etc
- Prepare and review contracts and tender documents in the procurement of goods and services
- Develop, review and implement administration policies and operational procedures
- Oversee and manage administrative operations of TMDHC core centre and satellite centres
- Prepare annual budgets, monitor and control office expenses
- Lead and supervise a team of administrative staff including clerical staff and service assistance
- Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources Management, or related discipline
- Min. 10 years working experience in HR & Admin field with at least 5 years in supervisory or managerial role
- Strong analytical, organizational, communication, and people management skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese Word Processing
- Proficient in spoken and written English and Chinese
- Preferably with relevant experience in social welfare, medical and/or sizable organizations
* Candidates with less experience will be considered as Assistant Administration Manager
Please send application together with full curriculum vitae and expected salary to Administration and Human Resources Department, 1/F Lutheran Building, 50A Waterloo Road or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with Agency's data protection policy for recruitment purposes only. Applicants not contacted within 2 months may consider their applications unsuccessful and all related information will be kept on our files up to end of recruitment process.