Evangelical Lutheran Church Social Service - Hong Kong (ELCSS-HK), one of the largest NGOs in Hong Kong, was established in 1976. With an innovative, caring and people-oriented approach, we provide integrated services to the grassroots and the disadvantaged.
ELCSS-HK was awarded to operate Tuen Mun District Health Centre, a 3-year pilot programme commissioned by the Food and Health Bureau and is currently seeking high caliber candidates to join our team to work for promoting primary health care for the community and developing healthy life style of Tuen Mun residents.
Ref : EA-TMDHC
Key Responsibilities :
- Provide executive secretarial support to Executive Director or Chief Care Coordinator
- Schedule meetings and keep accurate minutes' record, prepare correspondence, meeting and presentation materials
- Liaise and coordinate with internal and external parties
- Perform ad hoc duties as assigned by management
- Degree in Business Studies, Public Administration or related discipline
- Min. 5 years working experience in providing secretarial & administrative support to senior management
- Mature, well organized, independent and detail-minded
- Strong interpersonal and communication skill to work with different levels of staff
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Preferably with relevant experience in social welfare, medical and/or sizable organizations
Please send application together with full curriculum vitae and expected salary to Administration and Human Resources Department, 1/F Lutheran Building, 50A Waterloo Road or email to email@example.com
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with Agency's data protection policy for recruitment purposes only. Applicants not contacted within 2 months may consider their applications unsuccessful and all related information will be kept on our files up to end of recruitment process.