Evangelical Lutheran Church Social Service - Hong Kong (ELCSS-HK), one of the largest NGOs in Hong Kong, was established in 1976. With an innovative, caring and people-oriented approach, we provide integrated services to the grassroots and the disadvantaged.
ELCSS-HK was awarded to operate Tuen Mun District Health Centre, a 3-year pilot programme commissioned by the Food and Health Bureau and is currently seeking high caliber candidates to join our team to work for promoting primary health care for the community and developing healthy life style of Tuen Mun residents.
Ref : SPT-TMDHC
Key Responsibilities :
- Oversee and manage daily operation of Healthcare Division
- Ensure productivity of the team meeting the target deliverables and service quality
- Develop and provide group work, training, health promotion and patient education programmes that aim to enhance self-care and self-management skills
- Provide services to DHC clients, including assessment, treatment programme planning and implementation, related documentation, and communication
- Communicate and liaise with project advisors, network medical practitioners, professional groups and related parties
- Supervise a team including for physiotherapists, occupational therapists and fitness coaches
- Conduct professional sharing workshops
- Registered as Physiotherapist in Part 1a of the Register of Physiotherapists under the Supplementary Medical Professions Ordinance and have a valid Practicing Certificate issued by the Physiotherapist Board, Hong Kong
- Degree in Physiotherapy or equivalent
- Min. 10 years relevant working experience in which at least 5 years practice as Physiotherapist I
- Good supervisory and management skill
- Experience in leading a team and management would be an advantage
Please send application together with full curriculum vitae and expected salary to Administration and Human Resources Department, 1/F Lutheran Building, 50A Waterloo Road or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with Agency's data protection policy for recruitment purposes only. Applicants not contacted within 2 months may consider their applications unsuccessful and all related information will be kept on our files up to end of recruitment process.