Human Resources Assistant I (Caine Road)
We are a Catholic multi-service social welfare agency with over 6,000 employees. With the expansion of Human Resources Office in Headquarter, applications are invited for the following opening Human Resources Assistant I (Caine Road).
Key Responsibilities :
- Handle documents (such as employment contract, promotion / transfer / re-appointment letters, training sponsorship / leave / MPF application) relating to approximately 500 employees;
- Assist in operating the computerized payroll system
- Update staff record (staff file, card, salary and computerized system) for respective payroll and employment changes;
- Process employees' compensation claims, payroll and MPF calculation.
Qualifications and Requirements :
- 5 passes / attained level 2 or above in the HKCEE / HKDSE including Chinese Language, English Language (Syl. B) and Mathematics or equivalent;
- Minimum 2 years' relevant experience, preferably in payroll processing;
- Possesses sound computer knowledge and skills in MS Word, MS Excel, Chinese word processing and PowerPoint;
- Good in communication and able to speak and write fluent Chinese and English;
- A team player with strong sense of responsibility, attentive to details and able to meet deadlines;
- Able to work under pressure and cope well with changes and challenges.
Commencing salary range : $14,600 - $17,675, will be commensurate with relevant experience.
Applications together with detailed resume and expected salary should be sent to Head of Human Resources at Room 504, Caritas House, 2 Caine Road, Hong Kong via email email@example.com not later than 15 September 2021. Applicants not invited for interview before 30 September 2021 may assume their applications unsuccessful.
The personal data of applicants will be treated strictly confidential and used exclusively for recruitment-related purpose.