Senior Speech Therapy Practitioner
We provide a spectrum of social welfare services catering to the needs of families, children and youth, the elderly and the disabled as well as Chinese traditional services for the community gearing towards "Quality Care, Holistic Development".
Ref : AI/SSPT/WCWFC&AH/MIP
- A recognized degree in Speech and Hearing Sciences or equivalent;
- at least 10 years of post-qualification experience in the rank of Speech Therapist;
- proficiency in English and Chinese; and
- preferably with experience in administration and supervision of junior Speech Therapists.
- Provide clinical consultation to the junior Speech Therapist posts and supervise their professional output in elderly services;
- formulate speech therapy guidelines and service manual in elderly services settings;
- set up protocols for integration of speech therapy services with existing para-medical teams;
- coordinate the services and promote service development, including staff training career support, equipment and technique, etc;
- provide direct services to the needy residents in elderly homes in Tai Po / North District; and
- liaise closely with the counterpart Speech Therapists of district hospitals.
Currently at $64,270 (Tung Wah Master Pay Scale Point 30) per month.
The successful candidates will be appointed on contract terms. The salary is subject to downward / upward adjustment or may be frozen as determined by Tung Wah and/or as appropriate with reference to the civil service pay review. The fringe benefits include paid leave, medical services, dental scheme and training sponsorship.
Please send your resume or completed application form [F601] to the Head of Human Resources Division, Tung Wah Group of Hospitals at 4/F., Wong Fung Ling Memorial Building, 12 Po Yan Street, Hong Kong by 20 September 2021. Application forms are obtainable in person or can be downloaded from http://www.tungwah.org.hk . The reference code should be marked both in the letter and on the envelope. Underpaid mail items will not be accepted by Tung Wah. For proper delivery of your mail items, please ensure your mail items bear sufficient postage with return address before posting. Personal data provided by applicants will be used strictly for recruitment purpose only and in accordance with the Tung Wah's personal data policy. Applicants not invited to attend an interview by 30 November 2021 may assume that their applications are unsuccessful.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER