Sheng Kung Hui St. Christopher's Home, founded in 1935, began as an orphanage taking care of homeless children. Today, it provides various child-focused social service in Hong Kong. It is also the largest non-governmental organization in Hong Kong that provides small group home service for children who cannot receive adequate family care with the mission to create and sustain a caring environment for children and youth to grow, to develop potentials and to live a life of fullness.
Our services include Residential Child Care Service (Small Group Home and Foster Care Service), Clinical Psychological Service, Pre-primary Children Service (Nursery and "To Kids with Love" - Social Work Service for Pre-primary Institutions) and Non-subvented Service (Heart Link, Kidsmind, Healtholic). The Agency is looking for high caliber candidates in innovating self-financed service relating to children and youth and for the above position(s).
Working Location : North Point
Ref No : AS/SD
Roles and Responsibilities :
- To supervise and monitor the overall operation and functioning of pre-school education service of the Home;
- To plan and develop education and care model and case management of individual units;
- To coordinate and collaborate with relevant parties including schools parents, strategic partners, professional bodies and community stakeholders;
- To provide executive support for projects / tasks as assigned; and
- To assist the formulation of agency policies and service direction.
- Registered Social Worker with recognized degree in Social Work;
- At least 3 years working experience in supervisory level of social service preferably in day nursery and child care services;
- Proficiency in English and Chinese;
- Able to work independently with initiative and have a strong sense of responsibility;
- Proven leadership, good communication and interpersonal skills; and
- Well versed in MS Office Applications and good knowledge in computer software.
Interested parties please send full resume with day contact telephone no., expected salary to email@example.com by e-mail or to The Chief Executive, 15/F., The Hong Kong Federation of Youth Groups Building, 21 Pak Fuk Road, North Point, H.K. by post not later than October 1, 2021. Applicants not interviewed by October 29, 2021 may assume their applications unsuccessful.
* Please quote ref. no and confidential on the envelope
All information provided will only be used for recruitment related purpose.