Health & Safety and Education Coordinator
Matilda International Hospital is a not-for-profit private hospital situated at the world-renowned destination, Victoria Peak, of Hong Kong Island. We offer a wide range of healthcare services supported by knowledgeable and caring professional teams with technologically advanced resources.
Being Empathetic, innovative, inspirational, proactive and professional - candidates who share our common goal of providing personalised health and wellness services to our patients are most welcome to join.
Ref No : COP-HSEC-0002-MPG-20210907
- Promote Health and Safety (H&S) through disease prevention and sustaining a safe work environment
- Identify actual / potential Health and Safety hazards through conducting safety assessments in all departments / working areas of staff
- Follow-up on staff illnesses and injuries and help resolve issues by conducting initial investigation into possible causes, and then recommending solutions
- Assess educational gaps, actively motivate and lead in the coordination, delivery and development of both mandatory and continuing educational programmes
- Bachelor's Degree and/or Master's Degree in nursing is required
- At least 5 years of nursing experience
- Teaching experience with knowledge of theories and practices or Certification in Health & Safety is advantageous
- Ability to express ideas clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
- Ability to initiate, conduct, and evaluate educational, H&S activities, and special projects
- Ability to work independently and is a team player
We offer competitive remuneration package and fringe benefits to the right candidates.
Interested parties please send full resume and expected salary to the Human Resources Manager, Matilda International Hospital, 41 Mount Kellett Road, The Peak, Hong Kong or via email at email@example.com . Please quote the Ref. No. in your email application.
All personal data provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used only for recruitment purpose.
Only those who are shortlisted will be contacted.