Physiotherapy Department Lead
Matilda International Hospital is a not-for-profit private hospital situated at the world-renowned destination, Victoria Peak, of Hong Kong Island. We offer a wide range of healthcare services supported by knowledgeable and caring professional teams with technologically advanced resources.
Being Empathetic, innovative, inspirational, proactive and professional - candidates who share our common goal of providing personalised health and wellness services to our patients are most welcome to join.
Ref No : PHY-PTPT-0003-MGP-20210907
Job Duties :
- responsible for providing in-patient and out-patient treatment to clients
- Support clinical work alongside day to day managerial duties
- develop the team and grow the department
- enhance clinical outcomes and patient experience
- Have a bachelor's degree in Physiotherapy or equivalent
- Registered with the Hong Kong Physiotherapists Board and have a valid practising certificate
- Have 8 years or above solid physiotherapy experience
- Have experience in leading a team / management experience
- Have good interpersonal and communication skills; be independent and able to work with other disciplines
- Willing to do shift work
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
We offer competitive remuneration package and fringe benefits to the right candidates.
Interested parties please send full resume and expected salary to the Human Resources Manager, Matilda International Hospital, 41 Mount Kellett Road, The Peak, Hong Kong or via email at email@example.com . Please quote the Ref. No. in your email application.
All personal data provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used only for recruitment purpose.
Only those who are shortlisted will be contacted.