Registered Social Worker
Watchdog providing multidisciplinary early intervention programme for both English and Chinese speaking children with special education needs (SEN) from birth to age 6 invites applicants for Registered Social Worker.
- Registered Social Worker with degree or above
- Have experience working with families and children with SEN
- Provide parent support
- Manage and compile service statistic
- Handle multi-task and provide administrative support to the supervisor
- Good command of both English and Chinese
- Work Location : HK Centre
Remuneration will be commensurate with experience and qualifications. 5-day-work, training sponsorship, medical benefits and provident fund will be offered for full-time post.
Please send full CV to Executive Director, Watchdog Early Education Centre, G/F, 12 Borrett Road, Central, HK or email to email@example.com
All applications will only be used for recruitment related purposes.