Registered Nurse (Children's Palliative Care)
The Children's Cancer Foundation with a mission to improve the quality of life for young patients and their families in caring for their physical, psychological and social well-being would like to invite passionate applicants to join our team.
- As case manager in the team, provide palliative nursing care for children / adolescents with life-threatening / life-limiting illness and their families in the community
- Work together with the healthcare teams in hospitals to provide children's palliative care services
- Perform on-call duties and work irregular hours at times
- Provide outreach services
- A Certificate of Registration (Part I) holder with a valid Practising Certificate issued by the Nursing Council of Hong Kong
- At least five years of post-qualification experience preferably either in the areas of paediatrics or palliative care
- Excellent command of written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Passionate in serving patients and their families
Qualified and interested parties are invited to send their applications with resume and expected salary to The Services Director, Children's Cancer Foundation, Units 8-13, G/F, Lung Fook House, Lower Wong Tai Sin Estate, Kowloon, or email to email@example.com
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.