Medical Officer (Women Health)
Ref : A3/MO(WH)/KWWC/MIP
Location : Yau Ma Tei
Roles & responsibilities :
- Provide clinical and related services in women's health;
- provide health education in relation to women's health; and
- perform any duties as assigned by the supervisor.
The ideal candidate should possess :
- a qualification registrable in Hong Kong under the Medical Registration Ordinance;
- preferably post-registration local experiences in gynaecology;
- preferably experiences in women's health; and
- preferably Certificate of ultrasound training on obstetrics & gynaecology issued by recognized institute.
* Please specify in the resume or application form the relevant qualifications and working experience you have attained in detail.
Compensation & employment terms :
The successful candidate will be appointed on contract terms with a salary currently at $64,270 per month (Tung Wah Master Pay Scale Point 30) plus a monthly allowance currently at $6,949 and housing allowance. Entry salary and monthly allowance depend on years of recognized experience. The salary and allowance are subject to downward / upward adjustment or may be frozen as determined by Tung Wah and/or as appropriate with reference to the civil service pay review. The fringe benefits include paid annual leave, medical services, a dental scheme and training sponsorships. A 15% contract discretionary payment (to be offset by the total amount of contributions made by Tung Wah under the Mandatory Provident Fund Scheme) will be granted upon satisfactory completion of the contract period.
Please send your resume or a completed application form [F601] to the Head of Human Resources Division, Tung Wah Group of Hospitals at 4/F., Wong Fung Ling Memorial Building, 12 Po Yan Street, Hong Kong by 6 October 2021. Application forms are obtainable in person or can be downloaded from http://www.tungwah.org.hk . The reference code should be marked both in the letter and on the envelope. Underpaid mail items will not be accepted by Tung Wah. For proper delivery of your mail items, please ensure your mail items bear sufficient postage with return address before posting. Personal data provided by applicants will be used strictly for recruitment purpose only and in accordance with the Tung Wah's personal data policy. Applicants not invited to attend an interview by 31 January 2022 may assume that their applications are unsuccessful.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER