Christian Family Service Centre is a value-driven, multi-service, non-profit organization with the mission to support families in need. We are seeking dedicated people who share our values and are willing to contribute to the growth of the organization.
Ref : SW1-SS
- A University Degree in Social Work and registered under Social Workers Registration Ordinance;
- English Language (Syllabus B) and Chinese Language at Grade E or above in HKCEE / Level 2 in HKDSE;
- 2 years' relevant post-qualification experience;
- Has a strong interest in working with young people;
- Be able to work independently and to communicate with people at different levels.
Job Duties :
- To provide school social work service in one designated secondary school through provision of casework service, groups, programmes and coordination of community resources for the benefit of students, their families and the school;
- To assist the team to implement youth projects and service development of the team.
Working Hours : 44 hours per week and on shift
Working Location : Kwun Tong
Please send your application letter quoting our job reference code together with a full resume, available date, last and expected salary by post to the Human Resources Department at 10/F, 3 Tsui Ping Road, Kwun Tong, Kowloon or by email to email@example.com
Prospective employees who will undertake child or mentally incapacitated persons related work will be requested to undergo the Sexual Conviction Record Check (SCRC).
Applicants not hearing from us within two months from the date of advertisement may consider their applications fail.
All personal data of unsuccessful candidates would be destroyed after 6 months of interview and after 3 months of receiving applications for those without interview.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose for different posts in the Agency only.