Therapeutic Radiographer I & II (Full-time)
Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ
HONG KONG ADVENTIST HOSPITAL - STUBBS ROAD is a reputable not for profit acute care private hospital serving international and local patients with a passion for excellence, a spirit of Christian service and a commitment to whole-person healing. Thanks to its state-of-the-art equipment and highly-skilled staff, our hospital offers all the advantages of a high-tech medical center where physicians and healthcare personnel provide patients with attentive care in a safe and comfortable environment. We are currently seeking enthusiastic, motivated, and qualified individuals for the above position(s).
5-day work week
- Graduate in recognized Therapeutic Radiography degree
- Registered Part I Therapeutic Radiographer of HK with valid licenses
- At least 5 years experience as a Therapeutic Radiographer.
- At least 3 years experience in radiation therapy planning & radiation dosimetry
- Demonstrates independent problem solving skills
- Demonstrates good patient handling skills
- Ability to work with other hospital personnel as a team in a kind, courteous, professional manner
- Experience in supervisory experience is an advantage
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese
* Candidates with only Part II Therapeutic Radiographer license or less experience may consider for the position of Therapeutic Radiographer II
We offer a competitive remuneration package to suitable candidates.
有意應徵者，請致電 3651 8864，或將個人履歷連同申請職位名稱電郵至 firstname.lastname@example.org 或郵寄到香港港安醫院，司徒拔道 40 號，人力資源部收。
Please apply with full resume and expected salary to Human Resources Department, 40 Stubbs Road, Hong Kong or by fax 3651 8865 or by email email@example.com
Candidates not invited for interview within 4 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.
All information provided by applicants will be used strictly for recruitment purpose only and they will be destroyed after 6 months.