Information Technology (IT) Assistant (Functional Title : Helpdesk Administrator) (1-year contract)
Job Ref : (190) in ADM 525/01 VI (MP)
Key Responsibilities :
- Maintain office automation services including remote access, web conference, internet access, email and printing services etc.;
- Provide onsite support and troubleshooting to end-user;
- Assist IT Manager in Microsoft Office 365 and SharePoint operation;
- Assist IT Manager to formulate IT system designs, development, testing, documentation and maintenance;
- Liaise with vendors and contractors on development of IT systems and procurement of IT equipment (including hardware and software);
- Perform other IT duties as assigned.
- Diploma, Higher Diploma or above in Information Technology, Computer Science or related disciplines;
- 2 to 6 years of relevant experience;
- Hands on experience in Microsoft 365 (Office 365 and SharePoint) deployment is preferred.
Salary ranges from $16,565 to $31,750 per month, subject to relevant qualification and experience.
Interested applicants should send their completed application form ( obtainable by downloading from the Society's official website http://www.sarda.org.hk ) together with cover letter and CV by mail to Administrative Secretary, The Society for the Aid and Rehabilitation of Drug Abusers, 3/F, Duke of Windsor Social Service Building, 15 Hennessy Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong or by e-mail to email@example.com on or before 9 September 2021. Please mark the job reference number in the email (subject-line).
For more job vacancies, please visit https://sarda.org.hk/jobvacancy.html
Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.