Care Coordinator / Registered Nurse (Full Time / Part Time)
A golden opportunity to contribute to the development of primary healthcare through working with our passionate and mission-driven professional team in Kwai Tsing District Health Centre.
Key Responsibilities :
- Provide health assessment, screening, counselling, health education, and other nursing services in DHC Core Centre and Satellite Centers;
- Provide health promotion and primary prevention programs;
- Act as case manager of community rehabilitation programs;
- Coordination of care among multi-disciplines in DHC and the DHC Network Service Providers;
- Be responsible for the production of health education packages for various health promotion activities;
- Operate the clinical management system for clinical documentation and communication.
- Holder of valid Registered Nurse practicing certificate issued by the Nursing Council of Hong Kong;
- Degree in Nursing or equivalent;
- 2 years or above working experiences in related services as registered nurse;
- Recognized post registration training in DM care / Cardiology / Primary Health Care / Community Care / Stroke Rehabilitation / Cardiac Rehabilitation / Gerontology would be an advantage.
- 44 working hours per week, 5 days' work (included Saturday).
Further information is available at https://www.kwtdhc.org.hk/en/join_us/staff_recruitment
Subsequent interview sessions for other shortlisted candidates will be arranged, and review of application will start as soon as possible or until the post is filled.
Attractive salary package will be offered to the right person.
Interested parties please send curriculum vitae with expected salary & availability to email@example.com
All personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and will only be used for recruitment related purpose.