Operations General Manager (Residential Services for the Disabled)
A non-profit making and inter-denominational Christian organization is now looking for high-caliber candidates who would align with our Mission : "Through a ministry of holistic care, we strive to share the Gospel and develop a Christian community. In the love of Christ, we deliver our service in a caring, professional and progressive spirit so that the lives of those serving and being served are mutually enriched." The position which paves for a rewarding career is :
Ref : RSD/OGM/MP
- Providing leadership, guidance as well as overseeing the strategic planning and operational requirements of the Operation
- Overseeing and monitoring daily operations of a number of residential services for moderately to severely mentally handicapped persons
- Degree or above in nursing, social work or allied health related professional fields are preferred with at least 8 years or above in management position
- Ability in interpersonal skills and in communication skills for interactions with diverse clientele and staff mix of different interests
- Flexibility and adaptability to meet changes and challenges in a growing organization
- Good team player with abilities to drive projects and initiatives
- Capacity to learn and to work well under multiple priorities and pressure
- Align with the Vision, Mission and Core Values of the Haven of Hope Christian Service
Please send full resume with expected salary and reference no. quoted to Haven of Hope Christian Service, Staff Engagement Department, 7 Haven of Hope Road, Tseung Kwan O, New Territories before 25 September 2021, or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org , or via WhatsApp no. 6507 8148 (with reference no. quoted at the caption). Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Prospective employees are requested to undergo / submit Sexual Conviction Record Check for work relating to children or mentally incapacitated persons before employment.
Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
This advertisement should not be reproduced, in whole or in part, to other recruitment websites without our prior written permission.