Graphic Designer (Admissions & Marketing Team)
CSS is an IB World School founded in 2006 and offers both HKDSE and the IB Curriculum. Blending the best of international and Chinese educational ideals, it offers an exceptionally caring and vibrant learning culture based on positive, mutually respectful relationships.
CSS and its sister schools, Creative Primary School and Creative Primary School's Kindergarten enjoy immense support from parents. We provide a progressive all-round education, preparing students for the challenges of the rapidly changing globalised world.
- Fluency in spoken and written English and Cantonese with Putonghua as an advantage
- A Degree or Diploma in Graphic Design with complete fluency in the use of Adobe Creative Cloud
- Experienced in the use of relevant social media platforms, iOS, OS, Windows and Microsoft Applications
- Other qualifications and/or experience in Corporate Identity Design, Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, Tagline and Copywriting would be a definite advantage
- At least 3 years of experience in a relevant position
- A solution-driven attitude with attention to detail in visual and language communication
- Strong project management, organization and interpersonal skills
- A team player able to adapt to a fast-paced environment, while managing deadlines and able to navigate projects independently across multiple work-streams and multi-disciplinary teams
Deadline for applications : 19 September 2021
Please refer to our school website http://www.css.edu.hk for more details.
Please send your letter of application, CV and the email details of 2 professional referees to the Principal, Dr. Anthony Adames by email email@example.com to Creative Secondary School, 3 Pung Loi Road, Tseung Kwan O, Sai Kung, N.T. Hong Kong. Since we receive a large number of applications, please understand that if you do not hear from us 2 months after your application, you should assume that you have not been successful on this occasion. Creative Secondary School reserves the right to recruit at any stage during the selection process.
All information will be kept confidential and only for recruitment purpose.