Since 1965, New Life Psychiatric Rehabilitation Association is dedicated to recovery-oriented, people-focused and evidence-based community mental health service development. The Association, with a team of over 1,000 staff members, operates more than 70 service units and projects to render residential services, employment and vocational training, community support for 18,000 people in recovery with mental illness (PIR) and their families, as well as provide mental health education to 78,000 general public annually. As a result of our passionate belief in social inclusion and self-reliance for PIR, we have established different social enterprises with over 20 projects operating currently promoted the well-being message under the brand "330", which in Cantonese carries the homophonous meaning "body, mind and spirit" - the balance of which we all strive to attain.
For more information, please visit http://www.nlpra.org.hk
Ref : FIN - AO
- To assist in operating and improving internal controls within the finance function;
- To assist in preparing annual/ interim budgets, forecasts and ad hoc analysis reports;
- To assist in monitoring budget vs actual of monthly income and expenditure;
- To conduct annual financial inspection to ensure the adequacy and effectiveness on internal control procedures and advise on ways to minimize risks;
- To prepare financial management reports including variance and trend analysis of key measures for management decision making;
- To monitor fixed asset management and prepare the annual fixed asset report;
- To assist in reviewing risk management register;
- To assist in reviewing existing systems, policies, guidelines or procedures to ensure full compliance from a financial management perspective; and
- To assist in developing new financial management tools to strengthen corporate governance.
- Bachelor degree or above in Accounting, Finance or related disciplines;
- 3 years experience with relevant professional qualification;
- Proficiency in PC operations and use of accounting system e.g. Sun Account;
- Strong analytical, interpersonal, report writing and project management skills;
- Well-organized, self-motivated and detail-minded;
- Ability to work independently and under pressure; and
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese.
Applicants are invited to forward a cover letter and a resume to the Human Resources Department by post at New Life Psychiatric Rehabilitation Association, 332 Nam Cheong Street, Kowloon, or by fax at 3552 5398, or by email to email@example.com
Personal data provided by applicants will strictly be used for recruitment purpose.
New Life Psychiatric Rehabilitation Association is an equal opportunity employer. Prospective employees are requested to undergo Sexual Conviction Record Check.