Assistant Training Manager
Since 1965, New Life Psychiatric Rehabilitation Association is dedicated to recovery-oriented, people-focused and evidence-based community mental health service development. The Association, with a team of over 1,000 staff members, operates more than 70 service units and projects to render residential services, employment and vocational training, community support for 18,000 people in recovery with mental illness (PIR) and their families, as well as provide mental health education to 78,000 general public annually. As a result of our passionate belief in social inclusion and self-reliance for PIR, we have established different social enterprises with over 20 projects operating currently promoted the well-being message under the brand "330", which in Cantonese carries the homophonous meaning "body, mind and spirit" - the balance of which we all strive to attain.
For more information, please visit http://www.nlpra.org.hk
Ref : Training - ATM
- To coordinate course development and prepare documents for accreditation under Qualification Framework;
- To formulate training plan, budget and prepare report;
- To coordinate training programmes delivered for in-house and outside participants, and to evaluate training effectiveness;
- To conduct market research to identify training needs and trend for the Institute's development;
- To liaise with external training institutes, consultants or vendors;
- To provide executive and administrative support; and
- To perform other ad hoc duties as assigned.
- A recognized university degree, preferably in Social Science, Mental Health, Psychology or a related discipline;
- 5 years of relevant experience in non-profit organization and/ or training institute setting;
- Experience in accreditation under Qualification Framework is an advantage;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with fluency in English and Chinese;
- Detail-minded with good project management and interpersonal skills;
- Proficient in MS Word & Excel, and Chinese Word Processing; and
- Self-motivated, able to work under pressure and independently.
Applicants are invited to forward a cover letter and a resume to the Human Resources Department by post at New Life Psychiatric Rehabilitation Association, 332 Nam Cheong Street, Kowloon, or by fax at 3552 5398, or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal data provided by applicants will strictly be used for recruitment purpose.
New Life Psychiatric Rehabilitation Association is an equal opportunity employer. Prospective employees are requested to undergo Sexual Conviction Record Check.