Corporate Communications Executive
Since 1965, New Life Psychiatric Rehabilitation Association is dedicated to recovery-oriented, people-focused and evidence-based community mental health service development. The Association, with a team of over 1,000 staff members, operates more than 70 service units and projects to render residential services, employment and vocational training, community support for 18,000 people in recovery with mental illness (PIR) and their families, as well as provide mental health education to 78,000 general public annually. As a result of our passionate belief in social inclusion and self-reliance for PIR, we have established different social enterprises with over 20 projects operating currently promoted the well-being message under the brand "330", which in Cantonese carries the homophonous meaning "body, mind and spirit" - the balance of which we all strive to attain.
For more information, please visit http://www.nlpra.org.hk
Ref : CA - CCE
- To prepare Chinese and English copywriting for all brand channels, such as press release, speech, article, people's interview, multimedia content and marketing collateral, etc.;
- To coordinate the design and production of all kinds of marketing materials;
- To plan, coordinate and implement fundraising initiatives;
- To develop and maintain relationships with corporate partners, members, donors and media;
- To provide support to all corporate events including Annual General Meeting, Press Conference, Ceremony, Exhibition, Symposium, etc.;
- To manage brand consistency and strategic alignment across the Association;
- To manage the Association's social media platforms; and
- To perform ad hoc duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Degree holder in Journalism, Communications, Marketing, Public Relations or other related disciplines;
- At least 2 years' experience in corporate communication, public relations or other related disciplines;
- Strong proficiency in both written and spoken English and Chinese;
- Good understanding in storytelling, new media, digital marketing and marketing communication;
- Creative, innovative and detail-minded with high quality of work; and
- A team player and able to communicate to all levels of stakeholders.
Applicants are invited to forward a cover letter and a resume to the Human Resources Department by post at New Life Psychiatric Rehabilitation Association, 332 Nam Cheong Street, Kowloon, or by fax at 3552 5398, or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal data provided by applicants will strictly be used for recruitment purpose.
New Life Psychiatric Rehabilitation Association is an equal opportunity employer. Prospective employees are requested to undergo Sexual Conviction Record Check.