Since 1965, New Life Psychiatric Rehabilitation Association is dedicated to recovery-oriented, people-focused and evidence-based community mental health service development. The Association, with a team of over 1,000 staff members, operates more than 70 service units and projects to render residential services, employment and vocational training, community support for 18,000 people in recovery with mental illness (PIR) and their families, as well as provide mental health education to 78,000 general public annually. As a result of our passionate belief in social inclusion and self-reliance for PIR, we have established different social enterprises with over 20 projects operating currently promoted the well-being message under the brand "330", which in Cantonese carries the homophonous meaning "body, mind and spirit" - the balance of which we all strive to attain.
For more information, please visit http://www.nlpra.org.hk
Ref : ABCP - CP
- To provide psychological support services including clinical assessment, intervention and treatment for individuals or families; and clinical groups and programmes;
- To provide clinical supervision and case consultation for the professional staff;
- To provide professional training for frontline professionals working with persons with mental health problems;
- To develop and adapt psychological intervention protocols;
- To design and administer research projects;
- To participate in other kind of services provided, such as promotion of mental health; and
- To perform ad hoc duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Master Degree or above in Clinical Psychology from a local university, or equivalent;
- A member of the Hong Kong Institute of Clinical Psychologists is preferred;
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese;
- Be able to work in a multi-disciplinary team, independent, flexible, innovative and dynamic with good interpersonal skills;
- Be able to work under pressure and deal with high volume and spectrum of work; and
- Embrace person-centered practice with honest and collaborative manner.
Applicants are invited to forward a cover letter and a resume to the Human Resources Department by post at New Life Psychiatric Rehabilitation Association, 332 Nam Cheong Street, Kowloon, or by fax at 3552 5398, or by email to email@example.com
Personal data provided by applicants will strictly be used for recruitment purpose.
New Life Psychiatric Rehabilitation Association is an equal opportunity employer. Prospective employees are requested to undergo Sexual Conviction Record Check.