Programme Officer / Senior Activity Worker
Wholly owmed by H.K.S.K.H. Welfare Council Limited
The Hong Kong Jockey Club Pilot Project on health support for families of ethnic minority (New Territories) will be launched in October 2021. The Team will collaborate with community stakeholders, leaders and NGOs for public health education.
Post Code : EM-JC-PGO/SAW
- Liaise community stakeholders and partners for recruitment of service users and project implementation
- Collaborate with nurse-led team of CUHK providing health promotion workshop and in-take health assessment
- Organize cultural sensitivity training for health professions and workers
- Provide brief counseling service and refer appropriate mainstream services
- Manage service records
- Carry out promotion plan and prepare user friendly health promotion materials
- Participate training offered by health professionals
- Can communicate with teammates in English
- Able to speak in Urdu, Hindi or Nepali will be advantages
- The Sexual Conviction Record Check should be submitted
Working hours : 44 hours per week, work on-shift
Salary : Depends on qualification and experience
Interested parties may apply with resume and expected salary to Director at HKSKH Lady MacLehose Centre, 22 Wo Yi Hop Road, Kwai Chung or firstname.lastname@example.org Please indicate the post code on the envelope.
All information provided will only be used for recruitment related purpose.