Full Time Assistant Lecturer / Lecturer
HKCT ( http://www.hkct.edu.hk ), Hong Kong College of Technology and HKCT Institute of Higher Education, committed to Vocational & Professional Education and Training (VPET) over decades, is a charitable self-financed institution with degree-awarding status in Hong Kong. Our provision covers higher education and continuing education, equipping youths and in-service workers with local and/or international qualifications. We strive to nurture students with virtues and competence to sustain their personal and professional growth for serving Hong Kong and our country. Join us if you are passionate about education, especially VPET!
Ref : HKCT/DDTB_DTH_DLGS/FTL/MP2021-51
- Assistant Lecturer / Lecturer
Interior Design / Culinary / Catering / Food and Beverage Management / Food Service and Production Operation
- Assistant Lecturer / Lecturer - Course Coordinator
English / Chinese-Applied Learning for Non-Chinese Speaking Students (應用學習中文 - 非華語學生) / Public Relations / Communications
Perform teaching and student supervision of the respective discipline; Undertake development and maintenance of the discipline; Carry out academic and students activities and duties for quality assurance; Coordinate teachers for effective delivery of teaching; Undertake any other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the supervisor.
- Candidates should have at least a bachelor degree or above in the relevant discipline and at least 2 years relevant working experience;
- Teaching experience in the related discipline in tertiary education sector is preferred;
- For Language teaching, applicants should demonstrate a higher level of English / Putonghua / Japanese / Korean proficiency level;
- For Chinese - Applied Learning, at least two years teaching experience for non-Chinese speaking students;
- Preference will be given to those with strong academic / professional experience and professional qualifications;
- Appointees should also possess good communication and interpersonal skills.
Interested parties please send your resume with your available date, present and expected salary (monthly rate for full time position / hourly rate for part time position), and quote the Position Title and Subject(s) that you are going to apply to firstname.lastname@example.org