Head of Programme (Social Work) / Head of Section (Language)
HKCT ( http://www.hkct.edu.hk ), Hong Kong College of Technology and HKCT Institute of Higher Education, committed to Vocational & Professional Education and Training (VPET) over decades, is a charitable self-financed institution with degree-awarding status in Hong Kong. Our provision covers higher education and continuing education, equipping youths and in-service workers with local and/or international qualifications. We strive to nurture students with virtues and competence to sustain their personal and professional growth for serving Hong Kong and our country. Join us if you are passionate about education, especially VPET!
Ref : HKCT/DHSS_DLGS/HoP_HoS/MP2021- 50
Undertake programme planning and development; Manage the programme operation; Oversee the quality of teaching staff; Perform quality assurance and take charge of programme validation and professional recognition; Carry out academic and student activities in relation to the language / programme including student recruitment; Undertake teaching duties and student supervision; Liaise with different stakeholders for purposes like internal communication and professional network e.g. HKCAAVQ and SWRB etc.; Undertake any other duties and responsibilities assigned by supervisor.
- Applicants should possess a Master's degree in related discipline from a recognized tertiary institution and have at least 2 years' experience in teaching related discipline;
- With experience in programme management and external accreditation is preferred;
- For Head of Programme (Social Work), applicants should be Registered Social Worker and have minimum of 5 years' Social Work relevant post-degree working experiences.
- For Head of Section (Language), applicants should demonstrate a higher level of English proficiency level;
- Proven record in leading a team in the tertiary education sector;
- Strong leadership with the ability to plan strategically and handle complex issues tactfully in a fast-changing environment; and
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and proficient in written and spoken English and Chinese.
Interested parties please send your resume with your available date, present and expected salary (monthly rate for full time position / hourly rate for part time position), and quote the Position Title and Subject(s) that you are going to apply to email@example.com