Head of Corporate Communications & Fundraising (企業傳訊及籌募總監)
Pok Oi Hospital, a charitable organization founded in 1919, has always strived to provide quality medical, social and educational services to the community. We now invite high calibre person to join us.
Ref : BOD/HCCF
Major Responsibilities :
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the major responsibilities of the appointee are :
- To develop and implement the organization's corporate communication, public relations and fundraising strategies;
- To proactively identify opportunities for an organization's sustainable development, brand building and stakeholder engagement;
- To work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders on donor management and event organisation;
- To lead and manage Corporate Communications and Fundraising Department to drive strategic initiatives and achieve fundraising targets.
- Degree in Communications / Public Relations / Marketing or related field;
- Solid experience in corporate communications and/or fundraising, including not less than 10 years of relevant experience at managerial level;
- Strong result-orientation and leadership skills for fostering effective management of corporate communication and fundraising functions;
- Adept at establishing rapport with diverse stakeholders, including Government bureaux / departments, private / corporate donors and celebrities;
- Demonstrated ability to develop strategies and programs for brand building and donor management;
- Outgoing and proactive personality with dedication, integrity and strong teamwork; ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines;
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills, with extensive and active social networking including the media;
- Proficient in written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
The appointment will be made on a fixed-term contract basic.
Interested parties please send full resume with present and expected salary and date available to Human Resources Department, Pok Oi Hospital Board, UG/F., POH Jockey Club Care & Attention Home Building, Au Tau, Yuen Long or by e-mail to email@example.com on or before 31 Jul 2021.
WhatsApp / WeChat : 6061 0873
For more details, please visit our website http://www.pokoi.org.hk
All personal data collected from applicants will be used for employment-related purpose only.
The Board is an equal opportunity employer.