CSS is an IB World School founded in 2006 and offers both HKDSE and the IB Curriculum. Blending the best of international and Chinese educational ideals, it offers an exceptionally caring and vibrant learning culture based on positive, mutually respectful relationships.
CSS and its sister schools, Creative Primary School and Creative Primary School's Kindergarten enjoy immense support from parents. We provide a progressive all-round education, preparing students for the challenges of the rapidly changing globalised world.
- Higher Diploma or Associate Degree holder in Computing or Computer Science discipline (Fresh graduate will also be considered)
- Holder of MCP / MCITP / CNNA or a related certificate
- Good communication in both written and spoken English / Chinese
- Familiarity with current operating systems Window 7 & 10, hardware and mainstream software
- Experience in using / support in MacOS will have advantage
Job Duties :
- Maintain, support, repair, install, configure and manage ICT resources
- Support inventory control practices of ICT resources
- Provide technical support, network and servers administration and system development
- Perform any other duties as and when assigned by Assistant Principal
Deadline for applications : 5 August 2021
Please refer to our school website http://www.css.edu.hk for more details.
Please send your letter of application, CV and the email details of 2 professional referees to the Principal, Dr. Anthony Adames by email email@example.com to Creative Secondary School, 3 Pung Loi Road, Tseung Kwan O, Sai Kung, N.T. Hong Kong. Since we receive a large number of applications, please understand that if you do not hear from us 2 months after your application, you should assume that you have not been successful on this occasion. Creative Secondary School reserves the right to recruit at any stage during the selection process.
All information will be kept confidential and only for recruitment purpose.